Wednesday, July 18

Wireless Festival

After alot of umms and arhs this is the outfit i finaly decided on;

I wanted hunters for a while and thought this would be the perfect excuse to spend so much on a pair of wellies, i wore a plain black pair of knee high socks underneath just to stop them rubbing.

The shorts are from Topshop, just their simple high waisted hotpants which will come in usefull for my holiday to Zante aswell. Then teamed them with a plain brown belt from Newlook which was a bargin at £3.

The jumper i fell in love with and just had to buy i love anything with a biker feel like the studs on the shoulders, this is from Topshop aswell.

To finish the outfit obviously some fake tan, sunglasses, jewllery and a plain brown satchel oo and curly hair for the rain which came down heavily!

The picture isnt that great as we were rushing at 7am but you get the idea!

Char x

1 comment:

  1. I love your jumper!
    Please take a look at my blog and follow me, I've followed you x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete